Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Saturday Squeeze

This Saturday Squeeze will entirely be some pretty great findings from the website dweebist.com.
I found this website on Wednesday and I'm pretty much addicted. Everything's just so funny

1. A guy and a bear dancing? Sounds good to me.

2. I'd just like a glass of kitten, thanks.

3. Oh guys, this picture cracks me up.

4. Seriously, when DID this happen?? Well, things have gotten interesting.

5. Am I the only one who really wants to try this, now?

6. This photograph is beautiful.

7. I kind of had the same reaction after watching Inception, too.

8.  This picture seriously made me laugh out loud.

9. This is the best feeling in the world.

10. I've always wanted to do what this girl is doing
Actually I did when I was younger, but it was a great dane and I 
fell off right after I had gotten on.

Have a happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your thoughts!
And I always reply to your lovely comments, so be sure to check back!