Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Let Me See Your Peacock

Yesterday while I was searching for primary colored items, I came across some items that were decorated with peacock feathers.
And that made me realize how much I love peacock themed things

So without further a du, I give you items of the peacock sort:

Glorious, absolutely glorious.
source ]
I want a headband like this SO BADLY.
Maybe I'll make my own sometime soon?
source ]
I'm kind of obsessed with this dress, now that I've seen it.
So simple but so loud.
source ]
As of now, I'm expecting to have these invite cards for when I get married.
source ]
Absolutely beautiful dishware.
source ]
I see a new obsession in my horizon...
Shake your tail feathers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your thoughts!
And I always reply to your lovely comments, so be sure to check back!