Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

Today my family and I went to visit with my Grandparents, Aunt, Uncle, and Cousins. 
We had a nice lunch, opened presents, ate cake, and played croquet.

We visited the cemetery where my other Grandpa is buried. This little angel statue was on one of the other tombstones and I thought it was nice. 

We got my dad an open fire popcorn popper for Father's Day. That meant bonfire. And that meant s'mores. Yum!

All in all, it shaped up to be a pretty good day. 
My dad and I have never been very close, but recently we've been spending a lot of quality time together. We've been telling each other stories and learning a lot. 


Do you have any Father's Day traditions? And what's your favorite memory of your dad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your thoughts!
And I always reply to your lovely comments, so be sure to check back!