Monday, June 20, 2011

Finished Reading: "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close"

Just finished reading "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close" by Jonathan Safran Foer.

Find the book [ here ]
It was a good read. 
The book's about a 9 year old boy in New York who's dad died in the 9/11 attacks. He finds a key in his father's closet and goes on a search to find what it unlocks. Along the way he meets many engaging and fascinating people. 

The plot was original, and the characters were all very interesting. Some parts were a bit confusing but overall it was a fun time. The main character is unforgettable and there were multiple times where I giggled because of the humor. I wouldn't call it a page-turner, but just a good book and an easy read. 
I'd definitely recommend it. 

Have you read this book? What'd you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your thoughts!
And I always reply to your lovely comments, so be sure to check back!