Friday, July 15, 2011

New Item on Etsy!

Oh gosh, I've been gone for what seems like forever.
Life's been hectic and such, but now I'm getting back on track. [ Or at least I am for now...ugh... ]

But I started something new in my life. 
Have you heard of the website called Etsy?!
I hope you have, because it's glorious.

When I'm bored, I'll just search through tons of the amazing creations that people are selling. It's a great place to get your work out in the world and it's also quite useful for getting some inspiration for when you find yourself in a slump. [ It happens to me...often. ]

Today I created my very own shop and I'm super psyched about it.
I'm only selling one thing at the moment, but after a while there will be more. 
I just have to get my creative juices flowing and come up with ideas.

I would be so ecstatic if you visited!
Critiques are always appreciated. Tell me what you think!

Do you have an Etsy shop? 
I would love to see it!
Chances are, I'll add you to my circle. Not to sound like I'm bribing you or anything. I just enjoy being connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your thoughts!
And I always reply to your lovely comments, so be sure to check back!