Monday, July 4, 2011

Let Your Colors Burst

Happy Fourth of July!

I'm not patriotic at all, [most of the time, I feel like I would be better suited living in Europe] and so really the only part of today that I like is the fireworks.
When I was a kid, I was scared to death of them. I loathed every Fourth of July and when we watched the fireworks show, I would cower under an umbrella and sob hysterically. I was positive that the burning pieces would fall down on me and light me on fire. 
It annoyed my parents. Quite a bit.
Thankfully, those days are over and I'm now in love with fireworks.
There's just something so magical about them.

Too bad today I had to work, and so I couldn't go with my family to see any. A very sad day, indeed. 

So I'm filling this void in my heart with pictures of fireworks, instead!

This is super cool. When you look away for
a second, it almost looks like the fireworks are moving.
source ]
Loving the red to green to pink!
source ]
So amazing; a completely new way to see a firework.
source ]
Grand finale!
source ]
Do you have any Fourth of July traditions?
What's your favorite part of this holiday?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Liz thanks for the linkback but its actually not my image either I got it from Google images hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear your thoughts!
And I always reply to your lovely comments, so be sure to check back!