Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Etsy Item! And Listening To: Rising Gael

Hi hi hi hi!
I'm in a super good mood right now!

I have yet another new item in my Etsy shop!
It would be greatly appreciated!

And since it's Wednesday [well, it was a few minutes ago...], it's "Listening To" time!
Today we've got Rising Gael.
They're a great band that does Irish music!

[ Youtube didn't have my favorite song by them, called "He Moved Through the Fair". Sad day. ]

[ "Stretched on Your Grave" ]

Once when my mom, my grandma, and I went on a roadtrip, we stopped at a pub and this band was playing there. I had never heard of them before, but I instantly fell in love. They're so much fun to watch and they even include the audience in things. They had a contest to see who could write the dirtiest lyrics and whoever won, they would sing the song with the new lyrics, and the winners got a free CD. 
[ Being the gutter-minded women that we are, we won the contest and got their CD. ]

Also, I don't listen to Irish music all that much. But this is a definite exception. I seriously recommend that you look them up and listen to a variety of their music. It's definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your thoughts!
And I always reply to your lovely comments, so be sure to check back!