Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Etsy Item!...and Transformers 3...

First of all:
I have yet another new item on Etsy!
I might be changing it, though, to only be available as a 4x6 or 5x7 print. The 8x10 is a little iffy. But maybe I can change a few things and make it work
[ Tim Gunn is love. ]

Second of all:
Last night I saw the third and final Transformers movie.
And to be honest, I'm glad it's the final one.
I was a big fan of the first two Transformers movies. Explosions, action, Shia, humor, it was all pretty good. 
[ Except for Megan Fox. I'm glad she left. She makes me uncomfortable. ]
So, I was pretty excited to see this movie. 
But I was sadly let down, and here's why:

1. The movie was 3 hours long. No movie should be that long. Ever.

2. Since Fox decided not to be a part of this movie, they felt the need to throw in a new love interest [ Rosie Huntington-Whiteley ]. I'm not quite sure why, out of all the actresses in the world, that they had to pick her. She's pretty, I guess, but she really can't act, in my opinion. 

3. There was so much obvious sexual humor. In the first two movies, there was some sexual humor, but it was placed in certain scenes and not overdone, which made them funny and sort of clever. But in this film, it was just thrown all over the place. My guy and I found ourselves laughing, not because it was funny, but because it was so stupid. There wasn't an air of maturity in this movie. It was tasteless and most of the time, really lame

I will say that there was some good action scenes, some great special effects, and a few twists.
But all in all, I give this movie a thumbs down and wait until you can rent it to see it.

Have you seen this movie? What'd you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your thoughts!
And I always reply to your lovely comments, so be sure to check back!