Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Chapter

So I've been gone for a while. Obviously.

Alas, I am at a new chapter of my life. Sophomore year of college has begun. I'm living in the sorority house this year and so far, we've been busier than ever. Therefore, I'm completely exhausted.

It's weird being back at school after being at home for the summer. I can already tell that this year will be a lot better than last year, though. And that's very good.

Mainly my main problem at school is that I lose sight of who I am, like, at the core. I get caught up in trying to be really social and such, and I forget who I am on the inside. So, I'm trying really hard to work on that this year.

My plans for this year are to throw myself into my art and writing. Those are the two things that make me feel like the Real Liz.

No pictures for this post, my bad. Just a short update.
Hope your week is a good one!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your thoughts!
And I always reply to your lovely comments, so be sure to check back!